- NH Hotel**** – Strada Pestalozzi 1, 300115, Timisoara;
- Euro Hotel*** – Str. Mehadia nr. 5, 300558, Timisoara;
- Hotel Vanilla*** – Eroilor de la Tisa, 57, 300553, Timisoara;
- Hotel Check Inn*** – Str. Miorita 11-13, 300553, Timisoara.
All these hotels are located near the conference venue.
- North Star Continental Resort Timisoara**** – Bulevardul Revolutiei 1989 Numarul 5, 300054, Timisoara.
- Hotel Timisoara**** – 1-3 Marasesti, 300086, Timisoara;
- Hotel Central** – Str. Lenau, nr. 6, 300029, Timisoara;
All these hotels are located downtown (25 min. walk to/from the conference venue).
For the participants at the FEAA 50 event and the TIMTED 2017 conference, the organizing committee has obtained the following rates for accommodation:
- Hotel Perla – 42 EUR / SGL
- Check Inn Hotel – 150 RON / SGL
- Hotel Boavista – 43 EUR / SGL
For booking you can use www.booking.com
Travel to Timisoara
The city is served by Romania’s third-largest airport, Traian Vuia International Airport, located 10km away from the city center.
Express Bus line 4 links the airport with downtown Timisoara (fare: 2 Lei ~ 0.5 Euro (one way), tickets available at the parking ticket pay desk inside the terminal); car rental is also available.
There are direct trains daily from Budapest (a 5-hour trip), Belgrade (4 hours), Vienna (8 hours) and Munich (15 hours). Naturally, there are also numerous trains to Bucharest and most major towns in Romania.
You can use bus, tram or trolleybus (see the map of the public transport network in Timisoara). The tickets can be bought from any kiosk (the price per trip is about 0.5 euro).
We recommend Tudo Taxi, Fan Taxi, Radio Taxi or Pro Taxi (check the name of company on the car)! These companies have fair prices (about 0.4 euro per kilometre).