Call for papers TIMTED 2019
The authors may send full papers or extended abstracts which will first be evaluated by the Conference reviewers. Extended abstracts of 1600 to 2200 words will have the same structure as full papers: introduction, literature review, methodology, results and conclusions.
For the papers accepted in the conference there is the possibility of publication in two journals: Timisoara Journal of Economics and Business and Journal of Heterodox Economics. These papers will be reviewed according to the internal review criteria.
A maximum of two papers may be submitted to the conference by every participant, as sole author or co-author.
Only original papers are accepted, on subjects related to the topics below. Although these are the proposed topics, the conference welcomes papers focusing on other topics in economics and business. However, when choosing the title, it is recommended to consider the following areas or topics:
- Management in the digital era
- Strategic and compared management
- Organizational management in the hospitality industry
International Business and Global Modern Economy
- Major Advances in International Entrepreneurship and International Management
- Challenges of Multinational Corporations
- Innovation, international migration and sustainable development
- EU trade and the Digital Single Market
- Strategic and relationship marketing
- Consumer behavior and experiential marketing
- Digital marketing and social media
Business Information Systems
- Business Information Systems in organizations
- Big data, data mining, Business Intelligence
- Economic growth and sustainability
- Socioeconomic challenges
- Small open economies
The official language of the conference is English.
The two-day conference programme will include a plenary session, parallel sessions, coffee breaks, a conference dinner, and a guided tour of the beautiful city of Timisoara and its surroundings.
For any questions or inquiries please send us an e-mail at .